The Toolbox Store
Book a Relationship Consultation with Lisa Brookes Kift
Have questions about the details or issues with your purchase? Contact Me
As the Founder of LoveAndLifeToolbox.com, I’ve received hundreds of emails from people all over the world seeking relationship advice who feel stuck and need guidance. It’s common to not have been modeled or have learned the fundamentals of healthy relationships. I’m now offering Relationship Consultations to men and women, allowing the opportunity to pose a relationship question to me directly via Skype, Phone or Email.
Here are a few of many possible questions you might ask:
How can I communicate better with my partner?
Why do I feel alone in my relationship?
What can I do if my partner drinks too much?
Am I in an unhealthy relationship?
A Relationship Consultation can help you:
- Get clarity around your situation for optimal decision making.
- Identify your needs and what’s most important to you.
- Learn communication skills, emotional regulation techniques and other tools.
- Create a plan to move forward.
A Relationship Consultation is NOT:
- Therapy. I will not analyze your family of origin, unpack emotional wounds wounds, shed light onto what motivates your behavior nor will I view you through a diagnostic lens.
- A venue to report abuse, threats to safety or work through psychological crisis.
- A service to seek legal advice.
Options and Fees:
I offer a few communication modes to choose from, all payable in advance via Paypal.
- 50 Minute Skype Consultation $160.00
- 25 Minute Phone Consultation $80.00
- E-Mail (two times back and forth) $40.00
- Select “Consultation” on my Contact Form to briefly state your relationship issue, goals for consultation and desired mode for communication.
- Once scheduling agreed upon, submit payment via Paypal.
- I will send you a consent form to fill out and return before the Consultation.
- This is a one time Consultation per issue via your selected time/mode of communication.
If I believe your concern would be best resolved by deeper emotional or psychological work, therapy may be a better option for you and referral options will be provided.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Lisa Brookes Kift