LoveAndLifeToolbox.com is “your emotional and relationship health fix,” jam-packed with articles, tools, courses and other resources by therapy pro, Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT and others. Happy in love, happy in life.
A trusted resource for marriages, relationships and emotional health since the early 2000’s, LoveAndLifeToolbox.com has received generous support from Rick Hanson, PhD (author of Resilient, Hardwiring Happiness and others), John Grohol, PsyD (creator of PsychCentral.com), Linda Graham, MFT (author of Bouncing Back: Rewiring Your Brain for Maximum Resilience and Well-Being) and others.
Recognitions for LoveAndLifeToolbox.com
- iVisa.com Global Blogger Award (2017)
- Feedspot.com Best Mental Health Blogs on the Planet (2017)
- Feedspot.com Best Relationship Blogs on the Planet (2016)
- CreditDonkey.com Best Dating Blogs: Top Influencers (2016)
- PersonalIncome.org Top 25 Marriage and Relationship Blogs You Must Follow (2016)
- AustraliaCounselling.com.au Best 34 Bloggers who Advocate for Mental and Emotional Health (2015)
- MastersInCounseling.org 100 Helpful Websites in Marriage and Family Therapy (2014)
- GoodTherapy.org Top 10 Websites for Marriage and Relationships (2012)
The content in LoveAndLifeToolbox.com is primarily by Lisa and others in the therapy, counseling, coaching or related helping professions.
The Toolbox Store
Lisa offers workbooks for couples and mini guides for individuals in the store. There are also other emotional and relationship health products available, as well as recommended books from Amazon. To purchase a product via the store, you will be directed an off-site location where the sale is handled by an outside merchant (Paypal, Amazon, etc). An affiliate relationship (commissions received for purchases) exists with Amazon and others. There is no product available that Lisa does not personally fully support.