LoveAndLifeToolbox.com is “your emotional health and relationships fix,” jam-packed with articles, tools, courses and other resources by therapy pro, Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT and others. Happy in love, happy in life.
A trusted resource for marriages, relationships and emotional health since the early 2000’s, LoveAndLifeToolbox.com has received generous support from Rick Hanson, PhD (author of Resilient, Hardwiring Happiness and others), John Grohol, PsyD (creator of PsychCentral.com), Linda Graham, MFT (author of Bouncing Back: Rewiring Your Brain for Maximum Resilience and Well-Being) and others.
- Neurowellnessspa.com Top 100 Mental Health Blogs to Read for Total Wellness (2020)
- Nerve10.com The Ultimate Mental Health Blog List (2019)
- LadyBossBlogger.com 240 Badass Female Bloggers (2019)
- Feedspot.com Top 75 Relationship Blogs to Follow (2019)
- Medium.com 5 Best Relationship Bloggers (2018)
- iVisa.com Global Blogger Award (2017)
- Feedspot.com Best Mental Health Blogs on the Planet (2017)
- CreditDonkey.com Best Dating Blogs: Top Influencers (2016)
- PersonalIncome.org Top 25 Marriage and Relationship Blogs You Must Follow (2016)
- AustraliaCounselling.com.au Best 34 Bloggers who Advocate for Mental and Emotional Health (2015)
- MastersInCounseling.org 100 Helpful Websites in Marriage and Family Therapy (2014)
- GoodTherapy.org Top 10 Websites for Marriage and Relationships (2012)
The content in LoveAndLifeToolbox.com is primarily by Lisa and others in the therapy, counseling, coaching or related helping professions.
The Toolbox Store
Lisa offers courses, workbooks and mini guides to help individuals and couples. There are also other emotional and relationship health products available, as well as recommended books found on Amazon. To purchase a product via the store, you will be directed an off-site location where the sale is handled by an outside merchant (Paypal, Amazon, etc). An affiliate relationship (commissions received for purchases) exists with Amazon and occasionally others. There is no product available in The Toolbox Store that Lisa does not fully endorse.