Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT, is the founder of LoveAndLifeToolbox.com, a jam-packed resource of emotional and relationship health content and educational tools. A frequent consultant for the media, she has written extensively for news and other online resources.
Lisa lives in Northern California at the foot of Mt. Tamalpais; is a mom, a wife, a dog owner, a fitness enthusiast and a nature lover.
- HuffingtonPost The Under the Radar Relationship Killer
- HuffingtonPost Parents, Your Kids Need You to Focus on Your Marriage Too
- Shape Magazine Emotional Health: Get Happy and Healthy This Summer
Interviews and Quotes
- NBCNews.com How to Prevent Negativity Bias from Affecting Your Relationship
- PsychCentral.com Complaining to Your Friends About Your Partner? Why You Should Stop
- Brides.com Happy Marriage Habits to Start Before You Tie the Knot
- MensHealth.com “Does She Think You’re Cheating”
- CNN.com “Report: More Women are Moving in Before Marriage”
- CNN.com “Engaged Couples Fight Divorce”
- MSN.com “Signs Your Spouse is More Like a Stranger”
- Grandparents.com “8 Signs Your Child Picked a Good Spouse”
- GirlsAskGuys.com Interview with Relationships Expert: Lisa Brookes Kift
- SuccessAndChocolate.com My Interview with Lisa Kift, MFT
- EstesTherapy.com Interview with Lisa Kift – Premarital Counseling Workbook
Lisa Brookes Kift is available for interviews on topics related to emotional and relationship health. Select “Media” on the Contact form.
Lisa’s Private Practice
She has a private practice offering individual therapy and couples counseling in Marin County, Ca., just north of San Francisco. (MarinTherapyAndCounseling.com).