Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT, is the founder of LoveAndLifeToolbox.com, a jam-packed resource of emotional and relationship health content and educational tools. She has written several workbooks for couples and mini guides for individuals interested in self exploration.
A frequent consultant for the media, Lisa has written extensively for news and other online resources such as CNN, HuffingtonPost, Shape and MensHealth. She lives in Northern California at the foot of Mt. Tamalpais; is a mom, a wife, a dog owner, a fitness enthusiast and a nature lover.
Therapy-At-Home Workbooks for Couples
Therapy-At-Home Mini Guides for Individuals
- HuffingtonPost The Under the Radar Relationship Killer
- HuffingtonPost Parents, Your Kids Need You to Focus on Your Marriage Too
- Shape Magazine Emotional Health: Get Happy and Healthy This Summer
Interviews and Quotes
- PsychCentral.com 5 Boundaries That Actually Bolster Your Marriage
- NBCNews.com How to Prevent Negativity Bias from Affecting Your Relationship
- PsychCentral.com Complaining to Your Friends About Your Partner? Why You Should Stop
- Brides.com Happy Marriage Habits to Start Before You Tie the Knot
- MensHealth.com “Does She Think You’re Cheating”
- CNN.com “Report: More Women are Moving in Before Marriage”
- CNN.com “Engaged Couples Fight Divorce”
- MSN.com “Signs Your Spouse is More Like a Stranger”
- Grandparents.com “8 Signs Your Child Picked a Good Spouse”
- GirlsAskGuys.com Interview with Relationships Expert: Lisa Brookes Kift
- SuccessAndChocolate.com My Interview with Lisa Kift, MFT
Lisa Brookes Kift is available for interviews on topics related to emotional and relationship health. Select “Media Inquiry” on the Contact form.
Lisa’s Private Practice
She has a private practice offering individual therapy and couples counseling in Marin County, Ca., just north of San Francisco. (MarinTherapyAndCounseling.com).