Email feedback on your emotional health or relationship question.
Educational consultation to manage your stress, anxiety, worry and/or a relationship issue.
A Consultation with Lisa can help you:
- Get clarity.
- Feel supported.
- Make an action plan.
When do I know it’s time to end my relationship? * How can I manage my anger better in my relationship? * My spouse is drinking too much, what do I do? * How do I express frustration to my partner productively? …
How can I better manage my stress? * How do I cope better with the ongoing worry about Covid? * How can I be better at forgiveness? * Can you help me create a self-care plan? …
A Consultation is:
- Advice and action oriented.
- A one time service.
A Consultation is NOT:
- A venue to report abuse, threats to safety or other psychological crisis.
- A service to seek legal advice.
Choose from the following 3 service options to fit your needs:
- 1 Email Exchange $40.00
- Lisa’s single response includes thorough feedback and suggested plan of action only. Question and single response.
- Ideal for someone seeking guidance on a straight forward question.
- 2 Email Exchanges $60.00
- Two exchanges with Lisa includes thorough feedback and suggested action plan with one opportunity for additional dialogue.
- Ideal for someone seeking guidance on a more complex question.
- 3 Email Exchanges $75.00
- Three exchanges with Lisa including all of the above and two back and forth opportunities for communication.
- Ideal for someone who with a more complicated situation who suspects further dialogue is indicated for maximum benefit.
Easy 2-Step Process:
- To request a Consultation select this Consultation Contact Form.
- If service and scheduling is agreed upon, select Make Payment.
*You must be approved to receive this Consultation service, please do not skip step 1.
If therapy is a better fit for your needs than a one time educational consultation and you reside in the state of California, learn about my in-office or telehealth practice at MarinTherapyAndCounseling.com.
For those out of California, check out the Psychology Today Therapist Directory.