For feedback on a pressing emotional health or relationship concern.
Help creating a plan to manage stress, worry, sadness and/or relationship conflicts.
A Consultation with Lisa can help you:
- Identify your needs.
- Spark new ideas or learn tools.
- Create an action plan.
How can I get over my spouse’s infidelity? * How can I manage my anger better in my relationship? * My spouse is drinking too much, what do I do? * How do I express frustration to my partner productively? …
How can I better manage my stress? * How do I deal with the worry I feel about the impact of COVID-19? * How do I forgive? * How can I develop better coping tools to show up better for the people I love? …
A Consultation is:
- Advice and action oriented.
- A one time service.
A Consultation is NOT:
- Psychotherapy. Lisa will not analyze your family of origin, unpack emotional wounds or look for the roots of your emotional issues.
- A venue to report abuse, threats to safety or other psychological crisis.
- A service to seek legal advice.
Choose from the following 3 service options to fit your needs:
- 1 Email Exchange $20.00
- Lisa’s single response includes thorough feedback and suggested plan of action.
- Ideal for someone who has a straight forward question.
- 2 Email Exchanges $40.00
- Two exchanges with Lisa to fully understand the situation, give feedback and suggested plan of action.
- Ideal for someone whose situation is a bit more complex.
- 25 Minute Phone or Video Conference Consultation $80.00
- Direct, real time communication to articulate your question, allowing for more free flowing exchange of thoughts.
- Ideal for someone who prefers verbal communication and/or whose situation requires more discussion.
Easy 2-Step Process:
- To request a Consultation select this Consultation Contact Form.
- If service and scheduling is agreed upon, select Make Payment.
*You must be approved to receive this Consultation service, please do not skip step 1.