Email feedback on your emotional health or relationship question.
Educational recommendations to manage your stress, anxiety, worry and/or a relationship issue.
A Consultation with Lisa can help you:
- Get clarity.
- Feel supported.
- Make an action plan.
When do I know it’s time to end my relationship? * How can I manage my anger better in my relationship? * My spouse is drinking too much, what do I do? * How do I express frustration to my partner productively? …
How can I better manage my stress? * How do I cope better with the ongoing worry about Covid? * How can I be better at forgiveness? * Can you help me create a self-care plan? …
A Consultation is:
- Advice and action oriented.
- A one time service.
A Consultation is NOT:
- A venue to report abuse, threats to safety or other psychological crisis.
- A service to seek legal advice.
Choose from the following 3 service options to fit your needs:
- 1 Email Exchange $40.00
- Lisa’s single response includes thorough feedback and suggested plan of action only. Question and single response.
- Ideal for someone seeking guidance on a straight forward question.
- 2 Email Exchanges $60.00
- Two exchanges with Lisa includes thorough feedback and suggested action plan with one opportunity for additional dialogue.
- Ideal for someone seeking guidance on a more complex question.
- 3 Email Exchanges $75.00
- Three exchanges with Lisa including all of the above and two back and forth opportunities for communication.
- Ideal for someone who with a more complicated situation who suspects further dialogue is indicated for maximum benefit.
Easy 2-Step Process:
- To request a Consultation select this Consultation Contact Form.
- If service and scheduling is agreed upon, select Make Payment.
*You must be approved to receive this Consultation service, please do not skip step 1.
If therapy is a better fit for your needs than a one time educational consultation and you reside in the state of California, learn about my telehealth practice at CaliforniaOnlineTherapyAndCounseling.com.
For those out of California, check out the Psychology Today Therapist Directory.