Lisa Brookes Kift, Creator of LoveAndLifeToolbox.com, offers Emotional Health or Relationship Consultations via Email or Phone (via Skype), for those with seeking advice for specific questions and an action oriented plan.
Lisa’s Consultations are designed to be a brief, education oriented service providing quick and concise feedback to help aid in your decision making process.
A Consultation can help you:
- Get clarity around your situation for optimal decision making.
- Identify your needs and what’s most important to you.
- Learn communication skills or other tools appropriate for your situation.
- Create an action plan.
How can I save my relationship? ~ How do I make a long distance relationship work? ~ How do I feel less alone in my relationship? ~ How can I communicate better with my partner? ~ How do I know if my relationship is over? …etc.
Emotional Health Consultation:
How do I find better life balance? ~ How do I decrease my stress? ~ How do I know if I’m emotionally healthy? ~ How can I practice better self-care? ~ How can I set better boundaries in my life? … etc.
A Consultation is NOT:
- Psychotherapy. Lisa will not analyze your family of origin, unpack emotional wounds or look for the roots of your emotional issues.
- A venue to report abuse, threats to safety or work through psychological crisis.
- A service to seek legal advice.
Options and Fees:
- 1 Email Exchange $20.00
- Lisa’s single response including feedback, education and suggested plan of action.
- (Ideal for someone who has a straight forward question.)
- 2 Email Exchanges $40.00
- First response to fully understand situation, likely including clarifying questions.
- Second response to provide skills education as needed and suggested plan of action.
- (Ideal for someone whose question is more complicated.)
- 25 Minute Phone (via Skype) Consultation $80.00
- Direct communication with articulate your question, allowing for more free flowing back and forth exchange.
- (Ideal for someone who prefers verbal communication.)
The 2 Step Process:
- To request a Consultation select this Consultation Contact Form.*
- If service and scheduling is agreed upon, select Make Payment.
*You must be approved to receive this Consultation service, please do not skip step 1.