For Emotional Health and Relationship Questions
Help creating a plan to manage stress, worry, sadness and/or relationship conflicts during this difficult time.***
All consultations now 50% off until May 31, 2020.
A Consultation with Lisa can help you:
- Identify your needs.
- Learn new tools.
- Create an action plan to move forward.
What can I do to decrease the tension in our home? * How can my partner and I better support each other? * How can I communicate better with my partner? * How can our family better manage this crisis together? …
How can I better manage my stress? * How do I deal with the grief I feel with COVID19? * I need tools to help me manage my anxiety. * How do I keep as grounded as possible for the long haul of this thing? …
A Consultation is NOT:
- Psychotherapy. Lisa will not analyze your family of origin, unpack emotional wounds or look for the roots of your emotional issues.
- A venue to report abuse, threats to safety or work through psychological crisis.
- A service to seek legal advice.
Choose from the following 3 service options to fit your needs:
- 1 Email Exchange
- Lisa’s single response includes thorough feedback and suggested plan of action.
- Ideal for someone who has a straight forward question.
- 2 Email Exchanges
- Two exchanges with Lisa to fully understand the situation, give feedback and suggested plan of action.
- Ideal for someone whose situation is a bit more complex.
- 25 Minute Phone or Video Conference Consultation
- Direct, real time communication to articulate your question, allowing for more free flowing exchange of thoughts.
- Ideal for someone who prefers verbal communication and/or whose situation requires more discussion.
The 2 Step Process:
- To request a Consultation select this Consultation Contact Form.*
- If service and scheduling is agreed upon, select Make Payment.
*You must be approved to receive this Consultation service, please do not skip step 1.