For feedback on a pressing emotional health or relationship concern.
Help creating a plan to manage stress, worry, sadness and/or relationship conflicts.
A Consultation with Lisa can help you:
- Identify your needs.
- Spark new ideas or learn tools.
- Create an action plan.
How can I get over my spouse’s infidelity? * How can I manage my anger better in my relationship? * My spouse is drinking too much, what do I do? * How do I express frustration to my partner productively? …
How can I better manage my stress? * How do I deal with the worry I feel about the impact of COVID-19? * How do I forgive? * How can I develop better coping tools to show up better for the people I love? …
A Consultation is:
- Advice and action oriented.
- A one time service.
A Consultation is NOT:
- Psychotherapy. Lisa will not analyze your family of origin, unpack emotional wounds or look for the roots of your emotional issues.
- A venue to report abuse, threats to safety or other psychological crisis.
- A service to seek legal advice.
Choose from the following 3 service options to fit your needs:
- 1 Email Exchange $20.00
- Lisa’s single response includes thorough feedback and suggested plan of action.
- Ideal for someone who has a straight forward question.
- 2 Email Exchanges $40.00
- Two exchanges with Lisa to fully understand the situation, give feedback and suggested plan of action.
- Ideal for someone whose situation is a bit more complex.
- 25 Minute Phone or Video Conference Consultation $80.00
- Direct, real time communication to articulate your question, allowing for more free flowing exchange of thoughts.
- Ideal for someone who prefers verbal communication and/or whose situation requires more discussion.
Easy 2-Step Process:
- To request a Consultation select this Consultation Contact Form.
- If service and scheduling is agreed upon, select Make Payment.
*You must be approved to receive this Consultation service, please do not skip step 1.
If therapy is a better fit for your needs than a one time educational consultation and you reside in the state of California, learn about my telehealth practice at CaliforniaOnlineTherapyAndCounseling.com.
For those out of California, check out the Psychology Today Therapist Directory.