The Toolbox Store
Break Your Unhealthy Relationship Patterns
Have questions about the details or issues with your purchase? Contact Me
Therapy-At-Home Workbooks (Mini Guides): Break Your Unhealthy Relationship Patterns is the second in my Therapy-At-Home Workbooks line, to help you think like a therapist. This series was created to provide a practical, clear and efficient roadmap to understand, identify and resolve some of the common emotional health issues people struggle with.
Break Your Unhealthy Relationship Patterns will help you to better understand your relationship patterns and stop problematic cycles. As a psychotherapist who works with individuals (and couples) to help them make positive changes, this area requires some exploration of your history and belief systems that might be driving your decisions and behaviors.
- I can’t rely on others to keep me safe.
- I’m unlovable.
- People can’t be trusted.
- People will leave me.
These belief systems can get tied up who we choose for partners. Sometimes we replicate the very thing that might have been wounding in the first place or even behave in problematic ways to others out of desperation or unresolved pain.
Break Your Unhealthy Relationship Patterns will guide you through a similar line of questioning and contemplation you might experience if in a session with me. My goal is to provide a framework for you to think like a therapist by asking yourself some very key questions to inspire exploration of your story, the impact, the connection to your problematic patterns and to make change.
I will help you to:
- Identify where your issues might lie. What did you learn from your parents or primary caregivers about relationships? Were you modeled positive, reliable, nurturing relationships? What did you learn from your earlier experiences?
- Understand why you struggle the way you do. How did you cope or adapt to your situation? Do you carry unresolved wounds? Have you unconsciously gravitated towards unhealthy, wounded people?
- Resolve your repetitive pattern. Take action steps towards healthier, happier relationships. You will be given an assortment of tools to help facilitate change.
Break Your Unhealthy Relationship Patterns provides a framework for you to conceptualize yourself on a deeper level in order to remove self imposed obstacles to creating healthy bonds and secure connections in your intimate relationships. The 10 pages will challenge and empower you to think like a therapist with guidance, self-tests, assessments and areas for journaling your thoughts and ideas.
As this guide is purposefully brief and succinct in nature, there are additional resources provided to dig deeper into the topics that resonate with you. After you download the mini guide, there are two ways to use it; on your digital device or computer using fillable forms or print to work with a hard copy.
Therapy-At-Home Workbooks (Mini Guides): Break Your Unhealthy Relationship Patterns FAQS
- The mini guide is an e-book, delivered in downloadable, PDF format.
- The price for the mini guide is $10.00
- Order the mini guide securely via PayPal on the left. Immediately after completing the transaction you will receive a link to download the workbook so if you don’t receive it, check your spam folder for mail from email@example.com (the digital products company I use).
- The item on your PayPal billing statement will read “Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT.”
- Due to the nature of this digitally delivered product, there is a no refund policy.
- Though this mini guide can be a counseling alternative for some, it is not a replacement. See a local therapist if personal guidance by a trained professional is indicated.