The Toolbox Store
Book an Emotional Health Consultation
Have questions about the details or issues with your purchase? Contact Me
Lisa Brookes Kift, Creator of LoveAndLifeToolbox.com, has responded to queries from all over the world from people seeking advice about issues related to emotional health. She now offers Emotional Health Consultations for those seeking advice for a specific question or topic.
An Emotional Health Consultation can address the following specific concerns:
How do I find better life balance? * How do I decrease my stress?
How can I take better care of myself? * What are my life goals?
How do I know if I’m emotionally healthy? * How do I get unstuck?
How can I improve my self esteem? * How do I know if it’s time for therapy?
Additionally, it can help you:
- Get clarity around your situation for optimal decision making.
- Identify your needs and what’s most important to you.
- Learn life skills, emotional regulation techniques and other tools.
- Create a plan to move forward.
An Emotional Health Consultation is NOT:
- Psychotherapy. Lisa will not analyze your family of origin, unpack emotional wounds wounds, shed light onto what motivates your behavior nor will she view you through a diagnostic lens.
- A venue to report abuse, threats to safety or work through psychological crisis.
- A service to seek legal advice.
Options and Fees:
There are 4 communication modes / price points to choose from:
- E-Mail (one response back) $20.00
- E-Mail (two times back and forth) $40.00
- 25 Minute Phone Consultation $80.00
- 50 Minute Skype Consultation $160.00
- Select “Consultation” on the Contact Form to briefly state your relationship issue and question. In the subject line, state your desired mode of communication (Skype, Phone or E-mail).
- Lisa will respond via E-mail.
- If scheduling is agreed upon, submit payment via appropriate Paypal button on this page (please do not submit payment before this point).
- You will receive a consent form to fill out and return before the scheduled Consultation.
Lisa reserves the right to determine appropriate fit for this service. If warranted, therapy referrals will be given.
(This page is still under construction…)