The Toolbox Store
The Premarital Counseling Workbook for Couples
Have questions about the details or issues with your purchase? Contact Me
The Premarital Counseling Workbook for Couples is the first in my series of Therapy-At-Home Workbooks® providing a cost effective, do-it-yourself, therapist-guided alternative to premarital counseling. It’s clear that with divorce rates so high, the institution of marriage has been taking a hit. I encourage you to strengthen your relationship foundation BEFORE you tie the knot – to have the needed relationship tools in your toolbox to better ride the ups and downs of life.
- Strengthen your communication skills. I will help you tune up your talking and listening skills, one of the most important relationship elements.
- Increase your emotional safety. An assessment and exploration of your respect, trust, understanding, validation and empathy for each other.
- Explore your relationship balance. A look at the “you, me and we” of your relationship dynamic and whether it works.
- Identify problematic family of origin issues. If there are emotional wounds from the past interfering, you need to understand them and their impact.
- Explore your marriage logistics and roles: Are you both satisfied with the way your marriage works and “who” does “what?”
- Develop your personal, couple and family goals; create a marriage vision: Create an idea of how you see your future together.
The Premarital Counseling Workbook for Couples provides a framework for you to strengthen the relationship foundation that will support your marriage. Its’ interactive format with worksheets and a space for journaling makes it a great keepsake for you and your spouse. It’s 67 pages will give you an understanding of the basic principles of happy, healthy and connected marriages.
Therapy-At-Home Workbooks®: The Premarital Counseling Workbook for Couples FAQS
- The workbook is an e-book, delivered in downloadable, PDF format.
- The price for the workbook is $20.00.
- You can order the workbook securely via PayPal on the left. Immediately after completing the transaction you will receive a link to download the workbook so if you don’t receive it, check your spam folder for mail from firstname.lastname@example.org (the digital products company I use).
- The item on your Paypal billing statement will read “Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT.”
- There is a no refund policy.
- Though this premarital workbook is a counseling alternative, it is not a replacement. See a local couples therapist if more help is needed.