The Toolbox Store
The Marriage Refresher Course Workbook for Couples
Have questions about the details or issues with your purchase? Contact Me
The Marriage Refresher Course Workbook for Couples , is the second in my series of Therapy-At-Home Workbooks® providing a cost effective, do-it-yourself, therapist-guided alternative to marriage counseling. It provides an opportunity for you and your spouse to benefit from learning the basics of strong, connected marriages, no matter how long you’ve been married. If marriage disconnection is an issue for you, this can be a helpful tool to get you back on track together.
- Remember Why You Married in the First Place. Couples can forget what brought them together in such a special way.
- Strengthen Your Communication Skills. I will help you tune up your talking and listening skills, one of the most important relationship facets.
- Increase Your Emotional Safety. An exploration of your respect, trust, understanding, validation and empathy for each other.
- Explore Your Relationship Balance. A look at the “you, me and we” of the dynamic and whether it works.
- Identify Problematic Family of Origin Issues. If there are emotional wounds from the past interfering, you need to understand them and their impact.
- Explore Your Marriage Logistics and Roles: Are both of you satisfied with the way your marriage works and “who” does “what?”
- Develop or Revisit Your Personal, Couple, Family Goals and Marriage Vision: An exercise to combine your individual goals into one vision.
- Work Through Three Common Marriage Problems: A build-up of resentment, sexual intimacy and infidelity can throw a wrench into your marriage.
The Marriage Refresher Course Workbook for Couples provides a framework for you to strengthen the relationship foundation that supports your marriage. Its’ interactive format with worksheets and a space for couples journaling makes it a great keepsake for you and your spouse.
Therapy-At-Home Workbooks®: The Marriage Refresher Course for Couples FAQS
- The workbook is an e-book, delivered in downloadable, PDF format.
- The price for the workbook is $20.00
- You can order the workbook securely via PayPal on the left. Immediately after completing the transaction you will receive a link to download the workbook so if you don’t receive it, check your spam folder for mail from email@example.com (the digital products company I use).
- The item on your Paypal billing statement will read “Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT.”
- There is a no refund policy.
- Though this marriage workbook is a counseling alternative, it is not a replacement. See a local couples therapist if more help is needed.