The Toolbox Store
A Course in Mindful Living ($150 off)
Got an anxious mind? Learn to break negative thinking habits for the freedom of happiness and inner peace.
A Course in Mindful Living by Elisha Goldstein, PhD is a truly unique approach to mindfulness training. His research has shown that an enhanced learning environment with an emphasis on real human support is essential if you hope to experience lasting positive brain change and he has brought all of these elements together in this life-changing course.
In this course, you’ll find a highly enriched learning experience that includes:
- A 6-month curriculum that’s progressive, allowing you to build on the skills
that you’re developing over time, with special “deepening” activities to take these skills off the cushion and into daily life
- On-demand access to a membership website so you can engage with the practices and experiential exercises anytime, anywhere
- A monthly live and interactive 60-minute Q & A session with Elisha
- A live monthly video breakout session lead by a member of the faculty where you’ll meet with a smaller group of people to receive more individualized attention and dive deeper into that month’s topic
- An optional peer-based Accountability Pod to support you throughout the 6-month journey
- Frequent and fun invitations to interact with the community to build connection and learn from one another
- 18.5 continuing education credits for psychotherapists, social workers, and nurses
In addition, you’ll get bonus video interviews with leading mindfulness experts, including Dan Siegel, MD, Rick Hanson, PhD, Sharon Salzberg, Kristen Neff, PhD, Christine Carter and others.
Starting August 8th, an EARLY BIRD discount of $150 off the program will be offered for 20 days. Act fast as the last 6-month segment of this program was SOLD OUT.
Elisha Goldstein, PhD, is the co-founder of The Center for Mindful Living in Los Angeles, CA. He is also the author of Uncovering Happiness, The Now Effect and others. Learn more about A Course in Mindful Living.